The show of three-dimensional photography is a very interesting way of discovering unknown places and looking more carefully at those which are well-known.
The shows that we made took place in Piwnica Farna, Castle of Kórnik, Public Library in Dopiewo and other places.
Basic technical requirements for such a show are a darkened room large enough to house the predicted number of viewers and a place for technical equipment and the speaker.
Our past shows:
- 'Basics of stereoscopy – what depth is'
- 'Wieliczka – underworld painted by light'
- 'Bieszczady – green spaces'
- 'Interiors of the castle and arboretum in Kórnik'
- 'Szczecin and The Tall Ships’ Races'
- 'Churches of Wrocław'
- 'Chełmno – discreet charm of the Gothic'